- reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- relief of muscle spasms
- greater flexibility and range of motion
- increase of the ease and efficiency of movement
- relief of stress and aide of relaxation
- promotion of deeper and easier breathing
- improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
Julie Teague and Holly Anderson are at Acts of Healing, here in Jefferson!
Julie is an esthetician/massage therapist coming from Atlanta, TX.
offering facials, microderm abrasion, waxing & massage.
Holly is certified in many modalities to fit your needs,
including Swedish, Sports, Pre-Natal, Lymphatic,
Mud & Sugar Scrub exfoliations, Hot Stones and many more!
- relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches and eyestrain
- promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments, and reduction in pain and swelling related to such injuries
- reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- enhancement in the health and nourishment of skin
- improvement in posture through changing tension patterns that affect posture
- reduction in stress and an excellent stress management tool
- creation of a feeling of well-being
- reduction in levels of anxiety
- increase in awareness of the mind-body connection
- promotion of a relaxed state of mental awareness